We aim to process and dispatch orders 1-4 working days from orders being placed, not including weekends or bank holidays, but this may vary during busy periods. We are currently shipping Mondays and Saturdays.
Q: Who do you use to deliver your orders?
A: We ship all of our orders with Royal Mail Tracked 48 and DHL Overnight for the UK.
Q, How much is delivery?
- Delivery is FREE for addresses in the UK. We don’t currently ship to Europe, the US or worldwide.
- We ship Mondays and Fridays.
- We aim to process and ship orders 1-4 working days from the order being received. This may be longer during busy times.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation email when we receive your order, and another email from us when your order has been processed. Your order will be shipped either on the same day or the next working day after you have received your Order Processed email.
- Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received your confirmation emails, they can sometimes end up there!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 – This usually takes 2-3 working days to arrive after your parcel has been shipped. However, please allow 7 working days for your order to arrive, from it being shipped. Please factor this timeline in when placing your order.
- Orders made on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched within 1-4 working days from the following Monday.
Please note – due to the Coronavirus, Royal Mail and DHL may experience shipping delays. Please factor this in when placing your order, and allow 7 working days for it arrive from being shipped. Please contact us if you haven’t received your order 7 working days AFTER receiving your order confirmation email.